1.1/2 cup butter, at room temperature
2. 1/2 sugar
3. 1/2 brown sugar
4. 1 large egg
5. 1 tsp. vanilla extract
6. 1 1/2 all- purpose flour
7. 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
8.1/2 baking powder
9. 1/2 tsp. salt
10. 1/2 cup milk-chocolate chips
11. 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1. Heat oven to 350 . cream the butter and sugars in a bowl with an electric mixer on high speed. Lower speed to medium and add egg and vanilla. Stir together flour, coco, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. On low speed, add the dry mixture to the butter mixture. Beat until fully incorporated. Fold in chocolate chips.
2. Form dough balls, to inches apart on sheet.
3. Bake for 12 minutes. let cool for five and eat.