1. Brownies made from directions on box.
2. 1/4 butter softened
3. 1/2 cup peanut butter
4. 1/2 cup sugar
5. 1 cup brown sugar
6. 1/4 + 2 tablespoons on milk
7. 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
8. 2 cups all purpose flour
9. 1/2 cups m&ms or chocolate chips (optional)
1. With electric mixer cream butter and peanut butter for one minute.Add sugars and stir until fluffy. Add milk and vanilla extract mix for another minute. Add flour and mix until fully combined. Stir in chocolate chips and/ or/ M&M's.
2. Spoon mixture onto cooled brownies, spread until and even layer is formed, cut into squares and eat.