Monday, July 30, 2012
Sunday, July 29, 2012
I waited patiently for the LORD; he inclined to me and heard my cry. He drew me up from the pit of destruction, out of the miry bog, and set my feet upon a rock, making my steps secure. He put a new song in my mouth, a song of praise to our God. Many will see and fear, and put their trust in the LORD.
Saturday, July 28, 2012
Hello everyone! I wanted to ask all of you what your opinions on modesty are, including any guys opinion as well. I have made a post previously that was listing my opinions on what modesty is, how ever now I am curious as to what anyone of my viewers opinions are on this subject. Please comment below and let me now what you think! Have a Blessed day.
But Christ has rescued us from the curse pronounced by the law. When he was hung on the cross, he took upon himself the curse for our wrongdoing. For it is written in the Scriptures, "Cursed is everyone who is hung on a tree."
Friday, July 27, 2012
1.1/2 cup butter, at room temperature
2. 1/2 sugar
3. 1/2 brown sugar
4. 1 large egg
5. 1 tsp. vanilla extract
6. 1 1/2 all- purpose flour
7. 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
8.1/2 baking powder
9. 1/2 tsp. salt
10. 1/2 cup milk-chocolate chips
11. 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1. Heat oven to 350 . cream the butter and sugars in a bowl with an electric mixer on high speed. Lower speed to medium and add egg and vanilla. Stir together flour, coco, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. On low speed, add the dry mixture to the butter mixture. Beat until fully incorporated. Fold in chocolate chips.
2. Form dough balls, to inches apart on sheet.
3. Bake for 12 minutes. let cool for five and eat.
Thursday, July 26, 2012
Wednesday, July 25, 2012
1. Brownies made from directions on box.
2. 1/4 butter softened
3. 1/2 cup peanut butter
4. 1/2 cup sugar
5. 1 cup brown sugar
6. 1/4 + 2 tablespoons on milk
7. 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
8. 2 cups all purpose flour
9. 1/2 cups m&ms or chocolate chips (optional)
1. With electric mixer cream butter and peanut butter for one minute.Add sugars and stir until fluffy. Add milk and vanilla extract mix for another minute. Add flour and mix until fully combined. Stir in chocolate chips and/ or/ M&M's.
2. Spoon mixture onto cooled brownies, spread until and even layer is formed, cut into squares and eat.
I also want women to dress modestly, with decency and propriety, not with braided hair or
gold or pearls or expensive clothes,
Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in
you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own.
1 Corinthians 6: 19
Tuesday, July 24, 2012
Hello Everyone! I have just opened up a Facebook page, entitled Christian Modesty, New Pictures will be posted there daily, along with much more! Please look it up and "like" it, Tell A Friend! :) Have a Blessed day!
Matthew 8:23-27 ESV
And when he got into the boat, his disciples followed him. And behold, there arose a great storm on the sea, so that the boat was being swamped by the waves; but he was asleep. And they went and woke him, saying, “Save us, Lord; we are perishing.” And he said to them, “Why are you afraid, O you of little faith?” Then he rose and rebuked the winds and the sea, and there was a great calm. And the men marveled, saying, “What sort of man is this, that even winds and sea obey him?”
1. Dressing with Dignity: By Colleen Hammond
2. Beautiful Girlhood: Mabel Hale
3.Lies Young Women Believe and the truth that set's them Free: By DeMoss Nancy Leigh
4. The Standard of Modesty: By Sarah Queen
I loved this book when I was younger I'm sure I'v read it at least four times, it's an excellent workbook, and
teaches young girls many things about being modest and feminine
Sunday, July 22, 2012
I hope you all enjoy the blog posts or find it useful in some way
Have a blessed day!