Hello sisters, it's get pretty cold outside and one of the things people always ask me is "how do you stay warm in skirt only?" So today I'm going to share my tips for staying warm in the Winter and trust me use these tips and you'll be much warmer than you ever were when you wore pants.
1. Wear an underskirt/petticoat: I do this all the time, it gives for another layer of warmth and gives your skirt a pretty, fuller look:)
2.Wear pantaloons: Yes they still exist:) you can find them on a lot of online stores run by Christian ladies. there basically like wearing puffy pants under you skirt. In the winter I'd recommend wearing them in a thicker martial, that way they'll be extra warm and there super comfy. I also like to wear these in the summer but in a cotton blend material.
3. Wear long socks: I wear my socks a least up to my knee in the winter, this helps keep you lower calf warm, and keep you feet toasty. I recommend wool or knit socks.
4.Have a long coat: I warm a coat that goes to my knee's, this will help keep the majority of your leg warm.
5. Don't wear cotton: Cotton's great in the summer, but in the winter not so much, it's breathable so that means it will let cold rush in. So stay away from cotton this winter:)
6. Wear thermals: thermal leggings or shirts are designed to hold in heat and will be perfect for keeping you warm,
7.Wear thicker skirts: Thicker weight skirt's will help hold in heat and keep you warm.
8. Wear boots: I love boots and just like socks if you wear them to your knee they help keep your leg really warm.
God bless sisters I hope you find these tips useful!