Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas

Hello dear sisters! I hope you all had a blessed day celebrating the birth of our Lord. My family and I all went to my grandmothers house as we do every year. We all had wonderful times eating, gift giving and spending time with one another. Merry Christmas! 
                                                                 


 Matthew 1:21 She will bear a son, and you shall call his name Jesus, for he will save his people 

from their sins. 

                                                                   
                                                  My brothers and goofy cousins 
Luke 2:10 And the angel said to them, “Fear not, for behold, I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people.





                                                                     Ha 
                                                                My grandmothers tree 
Joy to the world! The Lord is come:

let earth receive her King!
Let every heart prepare him room
and heaven and nature sing.

Joy to the earth! the Saviour reigns:
let men their songs employ
while fields and floods rocks hills and plains
repeat the sounding joy.

No more let sins and sorrows grow
nor thorns infest the ground:
he comes to make his blessings flow
far as the curse is found.
He rules the earth with truth and grace,
and makes the nations prove
the glories of his righteousness
and wonders of his love

                        

My mother and her sister
God bless dear sisters! And a merry Christmas to all of you! 

No comments: