Saturday, December 29, 2012

Let it Snow Let it Snow Let it Snow



The weather forecaster where right! A good inch and a half of snow, I love snow. When I was younger I loved sleighed riding with my brothers, but nowadays I just like watching it snow with a cup of hot cocoa in hand, or eating chocolate chip cookies. 

“As long as the earth endures, seedtime and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, day and night will never cease.” ~Genesis 18:22



 Jonah (our Boarder Collie ) is very found of the snow, sometimes I'll look in the backyard and see him ether eating it or jumping around like a bunny in it:) 






















“Out of the south comes the storm, And out of the north the cold. From the breath of God ice is made, And the expanse of the waters is frozen.” ~Job 37:9-10







No comments: