Thursday, April 11, 2013

Bible Verse OTD: Being Saved









Romans 6:23





For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

John 14:6





Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except 









through me.





"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness. Therefore I will boast 




all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's 

power may  rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I 

delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in 

persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I 

am strong." 2 Corinthians 12:9-10





“When the mask of self-righteousness has been torn from us and we stand stripped of all our accustomed defenses, we are candidates for God's generous grace.” -Erwin W. Lutzer 














No comments: