Friday, April 26, 2013

Weight-Loss Week Four



Hello sisters so this post is two days late :P things got a little busy this week, but I am still going to make a weight-lose update.


 So pictures this week aren't that great, my poor little photographer (my little brother) isn't feeling well so I took the pics myself. 



This is me at the very beginning of my weight-lose journey. 

Recipe: Watermelon Frosty
You'll Need:

2 1/4 cups frozen watermelon cubes

1/2+ cup water
2 Tbsp maple syrup
1 large lemon, squeezed (lime juice also works very well! use 2 limes)
1 fresh banana


optional: 2 shots fruit juice


also optional: a few dashes of cayenne powder in the blender or over top when you serve!

Garnish: a few slices of watermelon - with rind on - frozen.
Blend Pour. Garnish with frozen watermelon/rind slices. Serve! Enjoy.

No comments: