Sunday, April 7, 2013

Liebster Award

 



My dear sister in Christ Moriah  nominated me http://homeontheeriecanal.blogspot.com/

11 facts about myself :

1. I am 5'4
2.  I have a Boarder Collie named JoJo 
3. I am 16 years old 
4. I have two brothers and no sisters 
5. I have no female cousins
6. I am a Christian 
7. I wear prayer covering full time 
8. I don't wear pants (just skirts) 
9.  I love gospel music 
10.  I love reading 
11. I am an introvert 

  Here are the answers to the questions I was given.
  1. What is your favorite kind of pencil? Mechanical 
  2. How long have you blogged? Since last summer (2012)
  3. Do you like pickles? Yes 
  4. Have you ever played on a wooden playground? nope:)
  5. What is your favorite flower?  Red Rose 
  6. Do you like to bike? nope:) not my thing   
  7. How would you describe yourself in an 11 word sentence? I'm a  strong believer in the one and only Jesus Christ. 
  8. What is the longest book you read? I don't really remember:) 
  9. Do you know any other languages other than English? I know a little Spanish 
  10. What was the most hideous outfit combination you wore as a child? I wore my favorite princess dress for weeks and weeks straight but my parent's made me wear different clothes under it, I look pretty silly in home videos. 
  11. Are you afraid of heights? A little 

No comments: