Monday, April 8, 2013

Good Morning Prayer


In the name of out Lord Jesus Christ I will begin this day. I thank you Lord, for having preserved me during the night. I will do my best to make all I do today pleasing to you and in accordance with your will. Dear Lord watch over me today .Help us to live as new people in pursuit of the Christian ideal. Grant us wisdom to know what we must do, the will to want to do it, the courage to undertake it, the perseverance to continue to do it, and the strength to complete it. Jesus I offer you my prayers, works, joys and sufferings. Please Lord be with me today, I love you and worship you. Amen.


Psalm 19:14May the words of my mouthand the meditation of my heartbe acceptable to You,Lord, my rock and my Redeemer.


Good Morning By Mandisa Ft. Toby Mac

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnmWwudeqfM

No comments: