1. Constant Prayer: The Bible calls us to be in a state of constant prayer and it also calls women to cover their head while in prayer so wouldn't it make sense to wear a covering it all times instead of telling God to hold on every time you need to thank Him, ask Him or rejoice in Him?
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God
in Christ Jesus for you.
2.Not Flaunting The Glory Of Women: So in the Bible it's calls women's hair their "glory". I don't believe it goes along with modesty to flaunt or wear one's hair in a flashy style. So wearing a prayer covering for me also goes along with dressing plainly and modestly as the Bible commands.
Likewise also that women should adorn themselves in respectable apparel, with modesty and self-
control, not with braided hair and gold or pearls or costly attire
3. Compelled by God: MOST IMPORTANT! I spent many hours praying and asking the Lord for guidance on this matter. I felt completely and totally guided and compelled by God to do this for Him.
My son, if you receive my words and treasure up my commandments with you, making your ear
attentive to wisdom and inclining your heart to understanding; yes, if you call out for insight
and raise your voice for understanding, if you seek it like silver and search for it as for hidden
treasures, then you will understand the fear of the Lord and find the knowledge of God.
The Blessing Of Covering Full Time:
1. Prayer CAN BE constant: Prayer can continue throughout the day with no struggles, rather then having to run to get a veil anytime I feel the need to talk with God or say a meal prayer even I can just go about my business and still be in a constant state of worship and prayer.
2. Vanity Is Not (Much) Of An Issue: I hardly waste anytime in the mirror trying to make my hair look perfect anymore.
Charm is deceitful, and beauty is vain, but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.
3. I Feel Like a Christian: We are to be set apart and I feel a prayer covering is a great way to look set apart for Christ.
Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing
you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.
God bless dear sisters!